Thursday, November 11, 2010

Newborn Pictures

I got Kensie's newborn pictures taken when she was three weeks old. In the midst of packing and preparing to move, I failed to find a photographer for newborn pictures. So, I decided to take her to JcPenney to get them taken before she got any older.

On our way to get pictures Kensie was crying the whole time and continued to cry when we arrived at the portrait studio. I started wondering why on earth I was trying to do this (especially by myself) and that there was no way we were getting any good pictures. When we arrived our photographer was really sweet and said luckily there weren't any other appointments. The photographer let me feed Kensie first and then she spent almost an hour taking her pictures! Kensie was SO good-I couldn't believe it! I was nervous how they would turn out but I ended up being pretty happy with the results, especially for the price. Here are a few of the pictures.

This first one is my favorite
Photobucket

I love this sweet little girl.

8 comments:

Annie. said...

I think they look great!

So...do I win the prize for best commenter on your blog?

Missy said...

Oh so sweet! I wish I lived closer! I'd LOVE to get my camera in on some of that sweetness!!

KB said...

Oh my gosh that love one is way too awesome!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Those are great pictures!

Elder Lynn Child said...

You and your daughter (our grandaughter) are just awsome! We loved to see you and love to see these pictures as well! They must make me want to go back down there already! We love them all!

Beth said...

She is so precious Darci! I love the pictures; they turned out great.

Veronica Peterson said...

Lovely:)

Adam and Brittany said...

I got the coat at Nordstrom (BP). The brand in Tulle. Happy Shopping!