Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4 Months

Photobucket
This girl is funny. She makes me laugh all the time with her cute noises, faces, and mannerisms!

Kensie checked in at 13 lbs 3 oz. (25-50th percentile) at her four month appointment.

She growls all the time
Wears 3-6 and some 6 month clothes
Loves standing and putting weight on her feet
She thinks it's funny to cough
Sticks her tongue out all the time
We stopped swaddling her at 4 months but we still wrap her up in a blanket before every nap and bedtime.
Loves laying on her changing table and getting her diaper and clothes changed
Started sleeping for 8-10 hour stretches just before her four month mark
She got her first bad cold and it lasted several weeks
She started teething at 3 1/2 months
Photobucket
Her latest new thing is 'talking' to us in an extremely high pitched screech. She thinks it's the coolest thing that she can make so much noise! It kinda hurts my ears but I think it's hilarious.

We love this little girl's big toothless smiles and bubbly personality! We can't get enough of her!

6 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

You've made my day! Kensie is a mood changer all right. She made me smile and start the day off right!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I love those cheeks! What a doll!

Annie. said...

Wow! She is doing great these days, 8-10 stretches!? That is AWESOME! Yay! I can't believe she started teething already too, wow!

You need to post a video of her screeches. :)

Michelle Willis said...

Oh my. I wish we lived closer. I would love to kiss those adorable cheeks.

*Becky* said...

so.freakin.cute!! you guys need to come down to AZ

Camille said...

WOW. That is the best photo ever. Anywhere.