Monday, January 26, 2009

Almost in time for next year

Niel drew our Christmas card this year. I wanted to get them mailed out to everyone but I ran out of time with all of the holiday craziness. I ended up only getting them sent out to siblings and a few friends. So...for those of you who didn't get a Christmas card here it is! I promise I had every intention of getting them out to everyone and I am really bummed I ran out of time. I thought Niel did such a good job so I still wanted to display it.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

I know, I LOVED the Christmas cards! Such a good job, Neil. You made Darci look almost as cute as she really is. :)

Ryan and Lizeth said...

WOW !! That is a cute Christmas card. That is a awesome talent to have.

Abby said...

Darci that's so good! What a cool idea. I'm impressed that Niel can draw pictures that actually really look like both of you...especially of himself, that seems like it'd be tough.