Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank you Mr. Schurig

This week is the last week of Niel's three week break from school. I will admit I have been quite jealous as I venture off to work everyday while he is still in bed.

Even though he has been relaxing alot he has also been quite the little house husbund. He has been making my breakfasts, packing my lunches, and keeping the house clean. We returned from our Utah trip on Monday night around 10:30 p.m. The following day I had to be at work. I wasn't looking forward to all of the unpacking and cleaning. Taking down the tree is a really undesired job-especially when the tree is real. When I came home Niel had un-decorated the whole house. He took the tree out, vacuumed, and cleaned the whole house. Our condo was spotless and I was SO happy! Thank you Mr. Schurig...I will miss having my temporary house husband:)

No comments: