Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love

Saturday I convinced Niel to go with me to Huntington beach. I love this beach. I like the beautiful homes by the beach, I like how everyone rides their bike around, I like the shops at the pier, and I like how there are always lots of interesting people there. And of course I love the ocean, the breeze, and the beautiful weather that can be enjoyed there.
We parked about three miles down from the pier to avoid the craziness of parking. I rode my bike and Niel roller bladed along the pathway that lines the beach up to the pier. It was so much fun. I could ride my bike along the beach everyday.

We rode around the homes by the beach and one of them was having an open house. The asking price was 1.6 million. It was gorgeous. It was decorated like it should have been in a magazine. But don't worry, it was their "vacation home". After biking around for two hours we laid out on the beach for a bit. We definitely didn't get in the water, but we did see some whales in the water:)

3 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

On dangit.. you spotted me in the water! :) Get it? haha

I'm jealous you were tanning in the middle of January. Whatever happened to global warming in Indiana?

Paige said...

Ahh I want to go to the beach!!!
Ha ha Rach. Whales... I get it..
Let's figure out our getaway, I need one stat

Linze Kate said...

So I randomly stumbled across your blog through Paige's and thought I should leave a note of love! Haha...
It sounds like things are going great for you and I am so glad! I am also very jealous of you being in California considering we are having a HUGE storm right now... soak in that sun for all of us "Utahites!" :)
*muah*