Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coveting

My Honda Civic has seen its better days. It is struggling in the following areas: numerous dents, passenger side mirror gone, right side door handle is hanging by a limb, and the paint job is fading really bad. Not to mention that is has 203,000 miles on it. AND it is making really weird noises. Whenever I come to a stop, my whole car shakes. It is actually quite embarrassing. Whenever I am at a stop light I feel like everyone is staring at the Honda civic that is shaking uncontrollably next to them.

Point is...I don't know how much longer the Honda will be with us. I really do hope she will make it until Niel is done with school for obvious reasons. I have had my eye on a few cars though...
Toyota FJ Cruiser. This is my favorite. This car says, "Independant entreprenuer woman."
I love how it looks and it is pretty affordable. Cons: bad gas mileage and not great for kids. bah. So pretty much we won't ever get this car since those two things kinda kill it.
2009 Pontiac G8. One word: HOT

Pleasantly surprised with this one. I mean seriously, never in my life have I thought about ever buying a pontiac until I saw this car.
Lexus IS 250. I think I would look good driving this car...except I would be a little nervous driving it.

Truth is, we probably won't get any of these cars because we want to get one that is a few years old. Going straight on looks, these are my favorite. Which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

Annie. said...

Nice cars! Talon's dad and brother both had FJs for a while. Believe it or not, neither of them liked the car! I drove it once too, and it has the WORST visibility in the world. There are so many blind spots, it's freaky to change lanes. Although I agree, it's a nice looking car. Talon's dad had it in bright yellow (and hated it - haha) and his brother had it in bright blue. The bright colors looked awesome.

Veronica Peterson said...

My favorite is the lexus. We totally need a new car too!

KB said...

Man that Pontiac IS hot! (obviously my fav of the 3)

I hope you get a new car soon for safety's sake...that Honda sounds like bad luck!

SOO excited to see you next month =D

Unknown said...

I vote for the Pontiac, because I happen to drive the most awesome Pontiac mini van in the world!!! Ohhh, yeahhhhh...sweeet:)