Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new kick

Lately I have been on a Bath & Body Works kick. Most girls fall in love with Bath & Body around eighth grade. I hadn't every been into it that much until the last month or so. I think it is mostly because they came out with some fragrances I really like AND they have had some really good sales lately.
I think their stuff is usually over-priced so I wait for the sales. Their wall flowers are now $5 (instead of $12.50 each) and I got the foaming hand soaps 4 for $10 before Christmas. We are hooked on their foaming hand soap and will never be able to go back to regular hand soap.
I went the first day of their half-yearly sale and stocked up! Their signature collection was only $3 instead of $10-14!! I got the body spray, body butter, and lotion in the Midnight Pomegranate. It smells amazing. I also stocked up on Brown sugar and fig body lotion. I couldn't resist their special edition Shea Cashmere body lotion either. I smell perrrty good now.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Oh baby, my sister works there so I get the HOOK-UP! It rocks. Talon gave me some of the shea body butter for Christmas and I love it. I'm hoping it will prevent me from getting any stretch marks :)

Abby said...

Two words: Sensual amber. It's my fav.