Saturday, September 12, 2009

Harry & Lloyd

I will preface this post by saying that I hope you've seen the movie Dumb & Dumber. On our way home from Vegas Sunday night, around 10 p.m. I got really tired while driving. We only had half an hour left to go, but I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I got off the freeway and let Niel drive. As soon as I reclined my seat, I was sound asleep.

Next thing I know, I wake up to Niel saying, "Oh NO!" I groggily sit up and say, "What's going on?!" Niel sheepishly responds, "I've been going the wrong direction...back towards Vegas!!"

UGH. He has been driving in the opposite direction?! We could be home by now, but instead we still have an hour left to drive!

I felt like I could relate to Harry in Dumb & Dumber when Lloyd drives the wrong direction. Luckily, we didn't run out of gas or have to turn our car in for a moped. I guess it could have been worse:)

1 comment:

KB said...

haha yay! i claim credit :)