Sunday, September 13, 2009

Santa Monica

I went to LA on Labor Day to see Karyna and Matt. We went to Santa Monica, played bocci ball on the beach, and went to Wahoos for lunch. Believe it or not, Karyna is almost six months pregnant with a baby girl on the way! I am really excited for her.
{please disregard the horrible picture of me...just focus on the pretty background}
I am taking advantage of every opportunity and going to the beach before we move from CA. If I could choose anywhere to live solely based on location, it would be near the beach. But, since we don't have any immediate family in or near CA, it changes things. I will miss the beach...and of course being near Matt and Karyna:)

2 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

No offense, Darc, but I don't think you can ever look bad in pictures!!

KB said...

I miss you already :( We should def make at least 1-2 hr at the beach happen this Sat before the temple sess. We could always DVR the game and start it a lil after 4 if necessary. Good luck in Oregon these next couple days!