Sunday, September 13, 2009

thinga-ma-bobs

I call these thinga-ma-bobs because I watched The Little Mermaid the other night while Niel was studying. Consequently, I still have Ariel's vocabulary on the forefront of my mind. That movie doesn't get old by the way...great Disney Movie. Anyways...I was in charge of the joint activity for Young Women's on Wednesday night and we made these mini magnets. They are fun to make and super easy. You get clear, flat sided marbles and use modge podge glue to glue an image on the back. Stickers, printed scrapbooking paper, and magazines work well. Then you glue a magnet to the back using a hot glue gun.

1 comment:

KB said...

Cute idea! Haha, I love the Disney classics. Matt and I watched Aladdin a yr or two ago (awesome) and I watched Peter Pan with my friends at my 16th sleepover (haha).