Tuesday, September 22, 2009

L.A.

Saturday we went to LA for one last visit with the Cordons and Bouslogs. First we went with Matt and Karyna to the LA temple. It was our first time going to this temple and we really enjoyed it. The LA temple is beautiful and huge. Then Paige and Jared joined us with their new family of four! Their baby #2, Ryker, is about a month old. This was my first time meeting him and he is so cute! We had a BYU football game party and watched the game. Unfortunately, they lost terribly but we still had a good time.

Photobucket

Me with my roommates from BYU. Karyna, Paige and baby Ryker.

Photobucket

Me and baby Ryker
We will miss you guys! You better come visit us in Vegas:)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Paige's boys are too cute! Looks like you had a fun trip, and I agree Portland is beautiful btw. I guess I have a bias towards the northwest. :)

Oh and as far as I know I think BYU always had a team, I think they were just known as the Icecats. The year Nate left on his mission, BYU affiliated themselves with the hockey team, so the Icecats became the BYU Hockey Team. Since they've become affiliated it's been a rebuilding process because players now have to be matriculated into the school in order to play. Kinda a bummer because they lose out on some good, talented players that just don't have the grades.

Deven and Kellie said...

Ah Darc I miss you! I'm so glad you have moved closer now to us! WE will for sure come and visit you now- it will be so much fun! Sorry I missed your call this weekend we were hunting in the mountains and I had no service :)! Hope the moving in is going good!