Wednesday, January 5, 2011

3 Months

I am loving the three month stage (aside from her not sleeping well). She is very good natured now and usually doesn't cry unless she is tired or hungry. I love her frequent smiles and the funny noises she makes. She squawks, squeals, shouts, and jabbers. One of my favorites is when she yells out and fluctuates her voice like a little Indian. She also makes some funny cat-like noises. It is so fun to watch her cute little personality develop as she gets older.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some things about Kensie at three months...

She loves sucking on her hands
She smiles and laughs when she sees herself in the mirror
She rolled over at 11 weeks!
She loves playing with her toys
She has a triple chin now:)
She rubs her feet together all the time like her dad
She has mastered the pouty lip
She has tiny feet like her mom; she is still wearing newborn size shoes
She likes interacting and being around lots of people.
Photobucket
Suddenly our little Kensie is growing at an incredible rate! She was wearing newborn clothes until she was two months old and now she is wearing some 3-6 month clothes! She is growing too fast. Yesterday Niel said, "I just want her to stay our little baby. I don't want her to grow up, go to school, and get a boyfriend."

Stay our baby for just a little longer OK Kensie?

5 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my, she is so cute! I tend to rub my feet together too, and so does my dad. Maybe it's a daddy/daughter passed-along trait?!

Missy said...

She is SUCH a pretty baby! Love that first picture and I'm thinking that bow looks familiar... ;)

Veronica Peterson said...

Agree Darci. Babys grow to fast. She's adorable:)

*Becky* said...

I want to kiss her little face! and I haven't even met her yet

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

She is so cute, Darc! She does have a lot of Niel in her, but I see hints of Darci in her in some of the faces she pulls.