Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nicknames

Sometimes I wonder if Kensie is completely confused about what her name is because we have come up with quite the plethora of nicknames for her. These nicknames include the following:

- Kensie-Roo (one of my favorites)
-Kenz
-Kensie-cakes
-Angel Face (don't judge)
- Chubbs (Hey, it is cute to be chubby when you are a baby)
-Baby Girl
-Tender nugget (Niel came up with this one. Weird. I don't take part in it.)
-Little Bear

The nickname Little Bear was solidifed even more once we got the bear outfit. I took these pictures with my camera phone so they aren't the best quality but seriously...don't you just want to squeeze this little thing? The bear outfit kills us every time.Photobucket

2 comments:

Annie. said...

I love Chubbs. We called Eli that too. Tender nugget is sooooo funny! Haha!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love hearing what other people call their kids - nicknames are so much fun! That bear outfit is just adorable.