Sunday, January 23, 2011

Top Ten of 2010

Isn't it crazy how much can change in only a year? This time last year I didn't even know I was pregnant.

Now we have a four month old baby. I stay at home instead of working. We bought a house. And I started my own business. I'm pretty sure that 2010 was the year of the biggest changes for our family. Now onto the top ten of 2010...

10. Family Reunion in Island Park/Yellowstone
9. One last getaway together to Newport Beach before we became a family of three
8. Niel's trip to Alaska
7. Trip to Washington for Christmas (posts on this to follow)

6. Niel's 30th Birthday Bash Weekend in Vegas (I never blogged about this...maybe someday I will...it was wild)
5. Making new, great friends
4. Starting my own business
3. Finding out we were having a baby and the gender
2. Buying our first house together
And the top event of 2010 was...

1. Meeting Kensie for the first time and becoming a family of three

Now onto 2011!

7 comments:

Annie. said...

SUCH a great year for you guys! It will be hard to top in 2011. :) Still wish we could have come to Vegas with you, it would've been a blast!

Elder Lynn Child said...

Great post! We love you and your little family!

whitney johnson said...

oh my gosh your house is beautiful! looks like a fun year for you guys! :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

My goodness, that was an amazing year! What a highlight list!

Veronica Peterson said...

Like this post..you had a exciting 2010:)

Veronica Peterson said...

Like this post..you had a exciting 2010:)

Missy said...

Yup! big year! And I didn't Niel was my age? Trippy!