Thursday, November 19, 2009

Santa's helper

I failed to mention in my last post a side job I have started. I'm also working at Bath & Body Works for the holidays. Don't worry, I'm not burning myself out with the two jobs because I only work about 4 hours a week at Bath & Body Works. Last week, I worked my second shift and it was quite fun. The store is decked out with holiday decor and I feel like I'm working in Santa's workshop (from what I know about that). This is my 'fun' job. Trust me, I'm not working there for the pay (it is barely above min. wage) but rather for the social interaction, the fun environment, and of course the discount. {Picture of me in my work attire for your enjoyment}

3 comments:

Paige said...

You finally gave into your dream as a B&BW worker!! Love it
You were in my dream last night (not in a creepy way)... I got to go back 4 years ago, and of all things to warn/tell you about I chose to tell that Niel would have a job opportunity closer to your fam, so to hold off on going to vegas.... weird, I know.
p.s. i'll be calling you back later today!

KB said...

Cute apron! I'd wear it at home while cooking :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I'm happy for your B&BW job!