Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hair cut












I went a little shorter again. Victoria beckham wannabe tamed down. I wanted more of an angle this time. I think he did a pretty good job (no he didn't miss a spot in the back...I did a crappy job of curling my hair under there). Yes, my hair dresser is a male. His name is Shane and he is one of the 5-10% of male hair dressers who isn't gay. I am the type of person who always went to Supercuts with a coupon in hand to get the cheapest hair cut possible. Since I cut my hair shorter things have changed unfortunately. He charges a pretty penny to cut my hair. But he always does a really good job and he keeps me coming back. Right after forking out the cash after each hair cut I tell myself I am going somewhere different the next time to save money. But then when I get home, style my hair and realize what an awesome job he does I have no choice but to go back.



Anyways I really liked my hair cut, but Mr. Schurig didn't. He said it was too short. It is the shortest I think my hair has ever been but it is fun to have an actual hair style now. Fun to do something different too...besides hair always grows back!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute hair Darci! I can't believe it's short! But I do like it. I'm the same way now with hair too. Used to go to great clips for a cheap cut..but now I spend some money to get it done right

Paige said...

Very very cute! Jared's the same about short hair too- I just remind him its temporary.
Awesome you got to go to the BYU game too! That is so fun