Friday, September 26, 2008

The Office "Weight Loss"

I love the show "The Office". It has only become more funny to me since I work in an office. We even have a guy in our office who is similar to Dwight. There are so many things that happen in the episodes of the The Office that happen in my office. For example: one of my co-workers has a crush on one of the girls in a company who we order from who he has never met. He has seen a picture of her and he has a serious crush on her. This totally reminds me of when Michael falls in love with the girl in the chair catalog.

Anyways last night's performance was awesome. I was laughing pretty hard. here are some of my favorite parts.

p.s. I have found that my lunch hour is a perfect time for me to work on my blog.

-"Fat people are not monsters"-Michael Scott

-When Dwight puts fruits and vegetables in the vending machine.

-"We are going to randomly select three people in this office for liposuction: Phillys, Kevin, and ?

-When Jim proposes!!!

I LOVE Jim and Pam! They are the cutest couple.

Ok so I know this is really pathetic that I am writing a blog about my favorite tv show but this is the only tv show I watch. I never watch tv. PLUS Jim is really cute:)

2 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Darc - you are hilarious! Those were all of my favorite lines too! Especially the liposuction one. The other guy was Stanley.

I was WAY excited that Jim proposed (Mike keeps reminding me that it's a tv show and I keep reminding him that his video games are indeed, video games).

Anyway. Yay. I'm really glad you have a blog. :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Hey Darci! I love your blog! Looks like you've been having tons of fun! I love your hair cut, I just cut my hair too and I know what you mean about actually styling it! I'm so so so jealous of Hawaii! I have always wanted to go there! You and Neil are such a cute couple.