Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blue Man Group

Our friends Greg & Mollie had FREE tickets to Blue Man Group and invited us! We had great seats on the first floor towards the front. It is a very random and unique show but lots of fun. My favorite thing about the show is the audience participation and interaction. I liked it when the Blue Men would come into the audience. One of them made eye contact with me from afar and walked right up to me and just stared at me for a few seconds. I thought he was going to call me up on stage! At the very end of the show the whole audience gets toilet papered. Mollie and I grabbed some toilet paper and stuffed it in our purses for souvenirs (hence the toilet paper in the pictures). We thought the show was fun and entertaining but not worth $75+ a ticket (that's what tickets go for)! Definitely worth it for free though!
<span class=

<span class=
Horrible picture of me (I was laughing at something) but I had to post it because we are with the blue man! Mollie and I are a pretty big deal.
We went to the late show so it wasn't until 12:30 a.m. on a weeknight that we were on our way home from the strip. Greg insisted that we stop at In-N-Out for milkshakes and wear our hats the rest of the way home. Greg and Mollie are hilarious and we've had lots of fun hanging out with them lately. We were tired the next day but it was definitely worth it:)

6 comments:

Annie. said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys have found some fun friends to hang out with there.

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I'm not sure that show would be worth the ticket price (although I've never been), but I'm more jealous about your stop at In-and-Out! Those are the best burgers and I can't to get back to the coast to get another one!

Anonymous said...

Darci your boobs look big! LOLLL....Glad you had such a blast, we miss you VERY much (especially me). I am stll going to be in Vegas this weekend. Can you do something like brunch on Sunday or are you at church all day? Text or e-mail me so we can hopefully arrange something! :)

-Maria

Beth said...

Sounds fun. Love the hats!
We saw Blue Man Group when they came to Spokane. I don't think the tickets were quite that much, but maybe the better seats were. They're definitely entertaining. Something different to see.

Mollie said...

Yay! Thanks for posting the pictures. We're so glad you guys went with us!

Anonymous said...

paul took the gmat today and when he was done we went ot in and out for his reward. he did really well on it. love you, linds child