Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

Here are some pictures from Christmas day at my parent's house in Washington. We slept in, saw what Santa brought us, ate food, relaxed, played with toys, and ate more food. I wish I had taken more pictures, but here are the ones I got. There will not be any photos of Niel and I from Christmas since we were both looking pretty shabby.
This is my nephew Ben. He melts me heart, especially when he smiles. Even though this is a poor quality picture, I still had to post it.
Ben, sister-in-law Lindsay, and Ethan
Ethan with his stocking and wearing his Christmas pajamas

Ethan and McKay with the gingerbread house and train I helped them make. Let me tell you...it takes patience making a gingerbread house with a 4 & 5 year old. Somehow I get nominated every year to help the kids with the gingerbread house. That is OK though, I think it is fun.
My mom with some of her grandsons on the couch.
Here is my Dad showing his enthusiasm for receiving Sarah Palin's new book. It was autographed by Sarah Palin herself.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

You are so cute to make gingerbreads with the kids. I'll bet you are a great aunt! The train is so, so cute.

bjchild said...

The Sarah Palin book reminds me of Brent doing his impersonation of the Wisconsin accent. I bet he could do a good impersonation of Sarah Palin too.

Anonymous said...

darc, thanks for gingerbreading with the boys. I know they loved it! You are a great aunt. Ethan loves you so much. Thanks for posting these pics. I always copy and paste them on our computer so i can print them and put then in our albums. Thanks for always having your camera handy! Love you, Lindsay Child