Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fake or Real?

Real.
Photobucket
Every year we go pick out a real Christmas tree. Our apartment is so small we had to get a little tree in order for it to fit. I thought it was a perfect little Christmas tree though and it smelt great. It was really cold that night in Las Vegas when we went to pick out our tree. We are turning into total pansies when dealing with cold weather. I think it was around 40 degrees and we were shivering (notice my frigid stance in the picture). I remember making fun of the people from CA & AZ at BYU who would complain about it being cold in Utah when it was like 40 or 50 degrees. Now we are turning into one of THOSE people.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Its been in the 70's in LA... I went to AZ and was FREEZING at 50 degrees. What kind of person gets cold in Arizona?!
Hope you had a fun Christmas!!!