Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ice Skating

On Monday, following Christmas my family packed up their bags and headed to Leavenworth, WA to stay for two nights. On our way to Leavenworth, we stopped in Wenatchee to go ice skating. It was lots of fun. Niel is a really good ice skater so he helps the nieces and nephews around the rink. It is really fun to see them catch on to it.Lori & Trent
Sister-in-law Lindsay and her son Ethan. Turns out that Ethan is a really good ice skater and he loves it! He was amazingly coordinated on the ice, especially for a four year old. I laughed every time I watched him cruise around the rink because he was going pretty fast.
Tiffani & me
Austin Lori, David and Tiffani
Me, Tiffani, and Niel

Little Ben. He was too little to skate this year, but he watched intently the whole time on Grandpa's lap.

Niel and I hadn't been ice skating for about two years. We forgot how much fun it was so we decided we'll find an ice skating rink in Las Vegas.

2 comments:

Quincy said...

Great pictures Darci---it brought back some very fun memories of our wonderful time together! By the way, (and this is for everyone) I just finished Sarah Palin's book. POWER TO WOMEN!! It's a good read and makes me appreaciate all our family even more! Dad

Annie. said...

You and Lori look so much a like to me! Ben is adorable.