Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bachelorette

Last month I enjoyed a splendid vacation in my home state of Washington. Main reason for the trip: Camille (high school BFF) getting married! Tuesday night they picked me up from the airport and we headed to the Steelhead Diner in Seattle for the Bachelorette dinner. The restaurant is at the heart of Pike's Place market on the pier. There were about twenty girls who showed up!
Photobucket
Camille hates veils. She also hates being the center of attention. It was fun.
Photobucket
Here I am with three of my high school buddies. Mallory, Amy, and Camille.

After dinner we headed to the house we were staying at on the lake in Seattle. We played some bachelorette-party-appropriate games and showered Camille with some honeymoon-appropriate gifts.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I am so glad someone enjoyed my embarrassment.