Sunday, July 11, 2010

V-Day

It is well known I have been a lousy blogger ever since I got pregnant. While looking at pictures the other night I came across these gems and thought it would be a pity if I didn't post them. We went to a Valentines Day party that our friends Marlene and Spencer threw at their house. There was lots of delicious food and fun games. One of the activities Marlene planned was a photo shoot competition. Each couple dressed up in costume and then we voted on who had the funniest picture. Niel and I were the winners but unfortunately we didn't get a picture with our camera of our ridiculous get-up. Just know that it was good. Instead here are some awesome pictures of our friends.
Cameron and Courtney
Gregg and Mollie

Well, I finally posted about Valentines Day and I think I have a few other ancient posts up my sleeve. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

KB said...

So bummed u don't have a pic of u guys! Did ur friend get one? What was ur costume.

Mollie said...

HA! Love those masks... Thanks for sharing that with the world.