Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Barry

A couple months ago Niel got free tickets from work to see Barry Manilow at the Paris. We almost didn't go because we thought it would be lame but at the last minute we went and caught the tail end of the show. Barry Manilow put on quite the show for being however old he is. He busted out the old dance moves and showed off a plethora of costumes. His voice still sounds great and we got a kick out of watching the crowd there. We were by far the youngest couple in the crowd. Apparently this show sells out almost every night and people paid $250/piece for the tickets. When I found that out I wished we would have gone for the whole thing or tried to sell them.
Here we are in front of the entrance. I was in the early stage of my pregnancy looking bloated rather than recognizably pregnant.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

He's kind of cheesy, but I actually like Barry Manilow quite a bit. :)