Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home

The following day after the bachelorette party we went shopping in Seattle and then headed towards Quincy. We stayed the night in Camille's condo at Crescent Bar.
Camille and I on her balcony at the resort

I wished the bride well with her final preparations and headed to Quincy to see my family! It was so good to see my parents since I hadn't seen them since Christmas. My mom and I had lots of fun shopping for baby girl. We picked out some cute outfits and fabric. I made her two receiving blankets while home.
Mom & Dad

We also celebrated my Mom and Tyler's birthday while I was there. My sister Lori and brother Brent and their families came to visit too!
Sister Lori and her family

It was so nice to be back home for a few days. It is always great to see my family, enjoy my mom's meals, and relax at my home in rural Washington.

No comments: