Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding Day!

This was the day we had all been waiting for! Camille and Bryan-high school sweethearts of seven years finally tied the knot! I can remember some of our first adventures hanging out with Bryan and his friends. It has been fun watching Camille and Bryan get to this point. The wedding was held outdoors in Cle Elum, Washington. Everything was beautiful; the setting, the ceremony, and especially the bride!
Photobucket
Notice her cute orange shoes. Orange has been her favorite color since high school.
Photobucket
Camille's dad walking her down the isle
Photobucket

Photobucket
Meet the new Mr. & Mrs. Camille and Bryan Jones!
Photobucket
She looked gorgeous.
Photobucket
Kellie and I are both pregnant and due only three months apart!
Photobucket
Mallory & me
Photobucket
Mallory and her BF, Doug, David, Stephen, Lisa, Kellie and me.

It was great to see high school friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I also saw old teachers, mentors, and family friends I hadn't seen since high school. The wedding was lots of fun! Congratulations to Camille and Bryan! Enjoy your life together!

3 comments:

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aw, I love weddings! She makes a beautiful bride. :)

Anonymous said...

I love you in that red dress...you look so cute!!!

Camille said...

Thanks for the great pics Darci!