Thursday, July 22, 2010

Easter

We had an Easter egg hunt for the nephews and nieces on my side of the family at my brother's house during Easter weekend. I helped play the Easter bunny by hiding eggs.

On your mark...get set...
Photobucket
Go!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those lucky kids. Every single egg was filled with candy. When I was growing up we would play with real eggs and only a select few plastic eggs were hidden with candy and money. You were the lucky one if you found the hidden egg with candy. Kids these days...they have it too easy:)

Niel and I spent Easter Sunday with his family. Easter morning we made delicious crepes and watched conference together. The Easter bunny forgot to deliver to Niel and I. Kinda messed up huh?

1 comment:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Talk about catching up! Easter post in July? :) Love it.

Glad you're blogging more.