Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Conference

I was able to go to the morning session of general conference with my sister and her family in April. I love being in the conference center for general conference. One of my favorite talks was by M. Russell Ballard about the special relationship between mothers and daughters (here LDS.org - Liahona Article - Mothers and Daughters). I thought a lot about the great relationship I have with my mom. At the time I didn't know I was having a girl but I remember thinking about how I looked forward to having a daughter of my own someday and having that special relationship. A couple weeks later I found out I was having a girl! I enjoyed the talk even more when I re-read it!

Photobucket

Here we are outside of the Salt Lake City Temple following conference. My sister Lori, niece Tiffani, and me.
Photobucket
My sister's cute family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is little Trent pooping in this picture?

Adam and Brittany said...

I want to see an updated picture of your growing belly. Since you were wondering I got most of my dresses at Target. Only a couple are maternity and I got them online at Target. Hope that helps you in your shopping.

Camille said...

TRENT IS A GIANT. WHERE DID THE BABY GO??? ...he's still adorable though, so I'll give him that! Move to Tri Cities so I can come visit and hang out with Trent! ;)

Beth said...

Such pretty pictures. Something special about pictures at the temple :)