Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Floating

We floated the river at Island Park. It took us about four hours because we never got very efficient at rowing the boat. In addition, Jericho thought it was fun to take our boat on detours. Luckily, we had lunchables, gummy fish, gummy peach rings (personal favorite), apples, pringles, and a few other miscellaneous junk food items to keep us fueled. We had lots of fun! The weather was beautiful and we were in good company.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We all couldn't fit in the boat so Paul and Ben floated the river in their raft. The raft got a hole in it about an hour into the float. I guess the bright side of the raft getting a hole in it was that they stayed cool the rest of the afternoon.

No pictures of me pregnant in a bathing suit will be necessary, but I'll have you know I was on that boat rowing with all my might.

No comments: