Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby Bump Photoshoot

Well I did the photo shoot I swore I'd never do...the maternity photo shoot. Although it was last minute and unplanned. While in Utah, my sister in law, who is a photographer, offered to take some pictures of me one afternoon. We only had an hour to work with so she threw up her black backdrop in her living room, set up her equipment, and took some shots. I definitely wasn't prepared for taking pictures as I didn't pack much for our quick trip and I hadn't done my hair that day. Regardless, it was fun and I'm glad we got some pictures. I was about 32 weeks in these pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Somehow we dragged Niel into a couple of the photos. Not sure how we managed that because he said he would NEVER take these pictures:) I guess it helps when your sister in law is a photographer and springs a fast one on you. Thanks Michelle!

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Yay! I really like the one of you and Niel. Very sweet. Can you believe you'll be parents really really soon!? Too bad my sister isn't a photographer and could pull fast ones on Talon....

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aw, that's so cute! I'm glad you got some pictures. :) I think you will like having them to look back on.

heidi678 said...

Gosh I'd kill to look as good as you do.