Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Last Getaway

All summer long I've wanted to take a trip to the beach. Finally, my demand was satisfied and we went to Newport Beach a couple weeks ago as one last get away while I could still travel. It was wonderful. We spent most of the time at the beach. We walked to the pier, ate hamburgers, laid out, found crabs in the rocks, and played in the ocean.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I definitely missed being close to the beach this summer as it is one of my favorite places. Luckily, Vegas isn't too far. I'm looking forward to next year when we can take our little girl with us and introduce her to the ocean and the sand!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Ahh Newport. Fun!

KB said...

When was this and how did I miss you!!?? You're getting so close to the adorable baby girl present at the end of the prego climb yay :) I'm also super excited because even thou we didn't end up making it over there this summer, we are gonna be able to make it out in Dec/Jan so we'll get to meet her!! And see your new home!!!