Monday, January 9, 2012

Company Party

The company Niel works for had an awesome Christmas party this year at the Plaza Hotel downtown Las Vegas. Day of the party, we headed to the mall to pick out something to wear. Niel chose a nice sweater and I was about to grab a sparkly top when we run into one of his co-workers who tells us the company parties are semi-formal. People dress up. No joke. I freak out slightly since I have nothing to wear and the party was that night! Plus, this was my golden opportunity to get something fancy and dress up. Niel was busted. In my limited amount of time I didn't find anything to wear. During a moment of despair and frustration at the store I randomly ran into my friend Sarah who had a dress I could wear. Crisis averted thanks to Sarah.
Photobucket
Anyways, on to the party. It really was fantastic. And it turns out I didn't even need to stress about our attire so much because some people were hardly dressed up. Oh well. A whole feast awaited us when we arrived. I was most excited about the DJ and dance floor though. Niel and I always went dancing when we were dating. In fact that's how we met. It had been a long time since we'd hit the dance floor together so we shook it up. You better believe we busted out our sweet dance moves.
Whenever we leave Kensie with a babysitter I like to check on her sleeping when we get home. Sometimes I pick her up and hold her but most times I just peek at her. When we came home that night Kensie was sleeping in the most bizarre position with crazy hair and all.
She is awesome like that.

2 comments:

heidi678 said...

That is probably one of the best sleeping baby pics ever! Sounds like fun...I miss dancing with my hubby, glad you guys were able to have so much fun!

Elder Lynn Child said...

Stressing out about what to wear...who ever heard of you doing that before??? No, never!