Monday, January 30, 2012

Twins

There has been a lot of excitement on my side of the family because my brother Brannen, and his wife welcomed identical twins into their family! With the twins, they now have SIX BOYS!!!

No one on either side of our family has twins except for a cousin of mine. It's rare in our family and everyone has been so excited!

They were born on January 17th. Here are some pictures from when they were a day old.
Photobucket
I love how they are cuddling in this picture.

This is Luke. He was born first and was 5 lbs. 1 oz.
Photobucket
This is Landon. He was 5 lbs. 6 oz.
Photobucket
They were able to go home on Saturday. My parents are there helping with the babies and the four older boys. I really wishing I could hold these cute little guys. It almost makes me baby hungry again...almost. Not quite.

Welcome to the world Luke and Landon! I can't wait to meet you.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow that is super exciting!! Six boys, oh my. Hopefully not in our future :)
And yes, its time for #2, Darci!

Elder Lynn Child said...

Speaking from first hand knowledge, they are very precious and have been welcomed by their parents and brothers into their exciting life/home/family! We got to hold them AND feed them quite a few times during the wee hours of the night/morning...very special! Congratulations to Brannen and Tiffany!!