Friday, January 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Carl like we did last year. My cousins Ginnie, Heather, and their families were also there. The Smith family is so much fun and I love getting together with them. It wasn't the typical Thanksgiving dinner because the turkey didn't turn out. We had ham instead. But Niel actually prefers ham over turkey so it worked out.Photobucket Photobucket
The best thing about Thanksgiving dinner at Marilyn and Carl's house is the huge assortment of pies. This year they had a pie competition. Niel and the neighbors were the judges.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My pumpkin pie took second place overall. Booya.

1 comment:

Elder Lynn Child said...

This makes me hungry, even though I just finished eating! The pies, fun, Turkey Carl make a visit to Carl and Marilyn an enjoyable event! Congratulations on your 2nd place pumpkin pie...did Niel help?