Friday, January 6, 2012

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken at Calico Basin in Las Vegas by Brittany K Photography the first weekend of October.Photobucket
I didn't think I would stress out very much about family pictures, but I did. I ended up spending way too many hours planning, shopping, and primping everyone for family pictures. I'm going to chill-out a little bit next time.

On family picture day, of course Kensie didn't fall asleep for her second nap until we were in the car on our way to family pictures. Then I realized I forgot the diaper bag at home and we were too far from home to go back for it. I was worried she would be too tired and hungry for the photo shoot but she ended up doing really well for the first 30-45 minutes. Long enough to get a few good shots.

Here are some of my favorites from the photoshoot...
Photobucket
I loved the yellow flowers

My favorite picture of Kensie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a relief to have them done! Overall I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I love the bright colors in the pictures hanging up in our home. I will post pictures of the wall collage I'm working on once I'm done.

3 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

These are very precious pictures and your mother and I thank you for giving them to us for Christmas. Your stressing out and color coordinating all paid off! Very nice memories!

Missy said...

Love the colors and those pictures! I'm glad you found somebody you liked!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these Darci!! Such a beautiful family!!