Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Bowers Family

This post is a continuation of last weekend spent with my sister Lori and her family. On Sunday they went to church with us and then came over for dinner. It was interesting feeding eight people at our apartment. We only have four chairs and a table that seats four. This situation led to Niel standing while eating his dinner while David and Tiffani ate their dinner in the living room on the couch. Looks like we need to purchase some folding chairs! After dinner we went to see the Redlands temple and drove around Loma Linda University. Then we enjoyed a game of Hotels. Tyler and I used to play this together when we were growing up. I love this game!
I look like I could be Tyler's little sister in this picture.
Trent and Tyler

Handsome little Trent. He is such a sweetheart...future heartbreaker:)
It was so fun to spend the weekend with the Bowers! Thanks for coming to visit us!

No comments: