Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Last weekend my sister Lori and her family came to California for a family vacation at Disneyland. I woke up at 5:30 a.m on Saturday, got ready, and drove to Anaheim to have breakfast with their family at their hotel in Anaheim a couple blocks down from Disneyland. We were at Disneyland from about 8:30 a.m. until after 11:00 p.m. There were hardly any lines and we went on tons of rides! The new Toy Story ride was pretty cool. My favorite rides are: Splash mountain, Indiana Jones, Calfiornia Screamin', and House of Terror. It was already decorated for Christmas too! It was so fun to go with my nieces and nephews! Disneyland is allot more magical with kids!
Captain Jack Sparrow, Tyler, and Todd
Here is Trent doing his famous "Grumpy" face with Grumpy. He looks just like grumpy when he does this face!
We went to the princess story time. We heard Snow White and Cinderella tell stories.
Minnie mouse is so cute
Jasmine could have used some ab workouts (Not that I am one to talk. But hey, if you are going to show your stomach everyday you gotta be prepared for that sort of stuff).
Bell was really pretty. I have always wanted to be Belle. Or any princess for that matter. No seriously, in college I attended the Disney internship presentation for Disneyland because I really wanted to be a princess. Seeing all of the princesses made me want to do it again. Maybe someday?
I think I was just as excited to get pictures with the princesses as Tiffani was. I mean, Niel definitely isn't up for that type of stuff. We didn't get to take pictures with Cinderella, Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty so I was kinda bummed. Oh well, next time!




My sister Lori and Tiffani

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! AND THE BOWER FAMILY TOO!

2 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Fun! I love Disneyland too! We're going to Disneyworld next month with Mike's family and I can't wait to see how McKayla reacts to everything. She's going to be like what the heck is going on?

The picture of your nephew with grumpy is priceless!

Also, your comment about Jasmine made me laugh so hard. She had too much Disneyland icecream. Just because you work at a magical place doesn't mean its food doesn't have any calories! jk

Haha

Unknown said...

I loved looking at your blog Darci! You did a great job and it made me want to go back to sunny California:) That was one fun vacation! Thanks so much for getting up at 5:30 to meet us for breakfast and spend the day with us at Disneyland. Thanks also for hosting us on Sunday. It was so nice of you and Niel to fix us such a great meal! You're the best! Love you, Lori