Sunday, November 2, 2008

Does the to-do list ever end?

Besides the textile show, this last week was very stressful and not that exciting. I have been working a lot of overtime the last two weeks. I hope it ends soon. One of the ladies in our office had surgery and the other has pneumonia. SO... two ladies out of the office= lots of stressful and long days for Darci. I got my pay check on Friday and I had 12 hours of overtime. Luckily I get paid time and a half so my paycheck was nice but working OT gets old fast. I had been leaving my home around 6:30 a.m. and not returning until around 6:30 p.m. By the time I get home I am drained and don't feel like doing anything. Then, my boss asked me to come in on Saturday to do billing...UGH. Luckily we got everything done in a little over four hours.

Halloween ended up being fun. We went to a church Halloween party. It was held at a ranch and motor cross park. They had booths with games for the kids and a barbecue. Afterwords they had trunk or treat.

My back decided to start acting up this week. I tried my medicine the doctor gave me for my ankylosing spondylitis. I had some unpleasant side effects including headaches, stomach aches, and other fun stuff. I am hoping that maybe they weren't from the medicine and possibly a result of not eating right and being stressed. The medicine really did help. I am so grateful for that and hope that I can continue to take the medicine without having side effects.

The rest of this weekend I cleaned, ran errands, grocery shopped, helped with prop 8, prepared for Young Women in Excellence (which I am in charge of), and prepared for my lesson that I gave to the Young women today.

My to-do list is still very large. Feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. I have Young Women in Excellence in a little over a week that I still have sooo much to prepare for. I have to plan for class activities on Tuesday for young women and I have a company meeting on Thursday night this week. p.s. Can't forget to vote.

Is tomorrow Monday again?...ugh.

No comments: