Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls Night: Part 1

This past week was one of those really busy weeks that I had to be somewhere every night after work. On Thursday I left the house at 7:30 a.m. and didn't get back until almost 9 p.m. The rest of the week wasn't much different. I am feeling quite overwhelmed lately because girl's camp is three months away. I have a lot of meetings and preparation for that in addition to other church responsibilites (and work). My calendar is wacko booked for the next three months. SO this weekend I overcompensated by relaxing and doing some fun things. Let's start with Friday...

Amber Hogan (one of Niel's classmates) invited me to girls night on Friday. We went to dinner at Siam Dish and then watched this:It was pretty good, even though half the time I wasn't sure what was going on. You could wait to see this one when it comes out on DVD if you ask me. Although, I didn't have any complaints about seeing Clive Owen on the big screen:)

While I went out with the girls, Niel kept it real with some Taco Bell, watching basketball, and studying. No need to feel sorry for him...Taco Bell & sports are his favorite.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

You sound very very busy! I completely understand how that goes. That's exactly how our nights have been for 3 straight months now!