Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Was that you?"

Fact: Fart machines can turn boring situations into fun and enjoyable situations.

This past week at work has been more enjoyable than others because of this:The fun started when we decided to put the fart machine in my boss's desk. First one goes off...She looks a little embarrassed and responds, "That was my chair...my chair is making that noise." This continues several times and she continues to blame it on her chair while her face is turning red. All of my co-workers are playing along by giving her inquisitive looks. Cindy asks, "Was that you?!" Eventually my boss realizes that we are all in on this. She turns a deeper shade of red, starts laughing hysterically, and searches mindlessly around her desk to find out where the noise is coming from.

Then we decided to hide the fart machine in the bathroom. As you can imagine this brought more laughs...especially since customers can hear the fart sound coming from the bathroom as they wait.

We still have the fart machine hidden in the office and from time to time when the FedEx guy or a well-acquainted customer comes in we let it go!

This isn't my first experience with the fart machine. In high school my friends and I took one to cheer camp. We had the first year cheer leaders put it in their skirt pocket during workshops and at dinner. SO much fun. If you haven't experienced the fart machine yet, I urge you to try it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments: