Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Men Allowed.

Girls weekend= yummy food, girl talk, beach, shopping, zero responsibilites & chick flicks.

After work on Thursday I packed up my bags, loaded them in the Lexus, and headed to LA to reunite with Paige and Karyna. Friday morning we went to the Getty Museum. It is a huge museum with a collection of western art, sculpture, architecture, gardens, and other cool stuff too. Below are some pictures from the outside gardens.Hottest Prego lady ever.Afterwards we did some afternoon shopping. That night Karyna met up with us for institute where we enjoyed dinner and listened to the football coach Norman Chow speak.
I love this picture!
Saturday morning we went to breakfast at IHOP and ventured out to Santa Monica Beach. We laid out and walked along the Santa Monica pier. Yeah, life is tough at times.This was my first time on the Santa Monica Pier.
Saturday night we went to dinner at a quaint little restaurant down town and then we went to see this: It was pretty cute and funny. Isla Fisher is darling in this movie. Plus, I love shopping so I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was great to meet up with Paige and Karyna to share a fun, relaxing weekend. Rachel-We missed you and hope you can be there next time. Paige & Karyna-Thanks for a great weekend!

5 comments:

Sue said...

The Getty is sooo big. I went there a few Christmases ago with my fam. Insanely huge!

Annie. said...

That sounds like so much fun! I LOVE girls time. Glad you got the chance. Oh, and I am disappointed that I'm not the hottest prego lady ever :) Just kidding...I definitely KNOW I'm not...haha!

KB said...

Fun stuff! I'm already looking forward to next year's reunion =D

Paige said...

It was so fun!! I loved just talking too. I'm pretty sure I put on some serious poundage after IHOP... I would have to say the Getty was prob my favorite. You?

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I wish I could have been there with you guys :( Maybe if I have more time to plan on it I can make it out there. I'm pretty sure that I would have been a pain in the butt though and ruining your baby free weekend bringing McKayla around. I miss you guys!!