Saturday, March 14, 2009

Teacher's Pet

Niel was chosen by the staff at Loma Linda University for the "Faculty's choice award". I have to admit I laughed when he told me this. I am pretty proud of him even though I think it's really funny. I love this picture because Niel is poking out his head like a little kid. It also reminds me of Where's Waldo...except a "Where is Niel" version.
By the way, I find it interesting that Niel has taken a sudden interest in our blog. He wanted to write two posts this week! In the past he has shown little interest at all in the blog. Men are funny.

1 comment:

KB said...

Haha, Darc, u make me laugh :) ...in a very good way! And congrats to Niel. And I have very much enjoyed his posts -more :) Nothing you'd ever find on that one crazy blog you told me about...what was it called again??