Monday, March 9, 2009

Six Flags

Saturday Niel and I went to six flags for his birthday. Here are our three favorite rides.

This ride is awesome: Tatsu
You are strapped in with your stomach facing down...like you are flying. We went on this three times.
X2
This ride is the craziest ride we have ever been on. I screamed...really loud.
Goliath
This drop is one of the best things in the park. It starts at 255 ft. and the ride goes 85 mph. Talk about butterflies in the stomach! whoo-hoo! After we did all the thriller rides I wanted to ride the carousel. Niel decided to sit this one out. It wasn't until the second time around I realized I got a stationary horse! LAME. Remember when you were a little kid you never wanted to get the horse that didn't go up and down?

On our way home from Six Flags we stopped at Universal City Walk in LA.

4 comments:

Annie. said...

You're such a little kid, I love it :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

The carousel picture cracks me up. It looks like you guys had a fun time!

Camille said...

Oh no way! I am so jealous. I really need some roller coasters in my life.

KB said...

Love the carousel pic -that's hilarious that u went even thou niel wouldn't :)