Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's tying the knot!

Kellie Bird was one of my bridesmaids when I got married. On May 21st, it will be her big day and I get to be one of her bridesmaids! At first I didn't think I would be able to make it...but then I came to my senses and realized that I wouldn't miss this girl's big day for anything!

Photobucket

I have known Kellie since she was a baby because we were both born and raised in the little farm town of Quincy, WA. Her house was my "second house" growing up. I even went to their family reunion...and knew most people there. We enjoyed good times growing up together...boating, camping, snowmobiling, cheer leading, ballet classes, our cupcake crayon business, and being tennis partners.

I bought my plane ticket today and I can't wait! I am so excited to be her bridesmaid and be there for her wedding day!

1 comment:

Deven and Kellie said...

Ah thanks Darc that is so sweet! I'm so excited you get to come!! That means a lot to me! 2 months today!