Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Edward was here!

Yes, I would have to say he is as handsome in person as he is in the movie. Also, he makes me look tan which is nice. I think he liked me but don't worry, I told him I was married.
Edward and me
Saturday I was invited to join some other twilight fans for a twilight Girls' night. At the beginning we took Twilight quizzes to test our knowledge. I scored a 5 out of 15...I guess this means I am not a loyal fan. After we tested our knowledge, we had dinner and watched Twilight.
Below is a picture of me with the hostess Michelle. She did an awesome job hosting the party. She even had twilight party favors which included body sprays scented like Bella, Edward, and Jacob.

Photobucket

While I spent the night with Edward and the ladies, Niel went snowboarding at Mountain High. He was just a tad jealous of the pictures I took with Edward.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, well first of all I am so glad that you could come. It was great having you here. And second of all, what the heck happend to our pic. Did I break your camera!! LOL At least Edward looks good and that is all that REALLY matters!! :)

Lizeth Peterson said...

Love you pic. It was fun seeing you there. It is always fun to have a girls night out.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

That is hilarious. Haha

Monty and Kristin said...

You crack me up! Love the pictures of you and Edward!

Veronica Peterson said...

The pic of you and Edward is really cute. We should plan another girls' night out for April.