Sunday, July 19, 2009

"I swore I'd never..."

As I looked down at my cheetah-printed flats yesterday I thought to myself, "what inspired you to buy shoes that are cheetah print?" I have always hated animals prints and swore I would never purchase anything with animal print. Oddly enough a couple months ago I found myself drawn to a zebra printed shirt and purchased it. As if that wasn't weird enough, I bought cheetah printed shoes last week! I still am not an animal print fan, but these two articles of clothing were somehow the exception. This got me thinking about things I said I'd never do. I swore I'd never want to live in California, swore I'd never buy skinny jeans, swore I'd marry a dark-haired man, swore I'd never wear leggings, and swore I'd never start a blog! And yet, here I am a borderline blog-a-holic married to a blond haired, blue-eyed babe. I guess you shouldn't ever say never?
What are your "I swore I'd never" stories?

4 comments:

Annie. said...

I am SO with you on the animal prints. I swore I'd never get cheetah anything and now I love it. Haha! I also swore I'd never live in Utah and that I'd marry a taller guy than Talon! And here I am!

Meg said...

Ha, that's funny. :) I swore I'd never wear skinny jeans, but I've succombed and I wear them quite often. :)

Adam and Brittany said...

Mine are very similar to your too. I swore I would never live in Utah after I was done with school and I am still here. I swore I would never wear skinny jeans and I just bought my second pair. I guess we all come around to the trends sooner or later.

Veronica Peterson said...

lol your funny! All in Cali.