Friday, July 31, 2009

Home alone part 2

At first, the idea of being home alone sounded liberating; I can eat cereal and gummy bears literally three meals a day, with the occasional trip to taco bell mixed in! Then when I'm not eating I can watch TV all day and play with my friends! It will be like Lord of the Flies (before all the boys revert to their carnal, savage instincts and try to kill each other)
Three days later, I'm a total wreck! The cereal is gone, we're right in between basketball and football seasons, we don't have cable, and I've already seen every episode of Two and Half Men and Seinfeld! Not to mention, I don't even have any friends. What was I thinking when I let Darci go on vacation without me? I guess it's true what they say, "you don't know what you have until it's gone."
Darci please come home; I miss you!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thanks for sharing her Niel! We had lots of fun and now she's home to you. Now you just need to get a job in the PNW so we can hang out too!