Saturday, July 11, 2009

Married chicks cutting loose

Thursday night Veronica, Nikki, and I had a girls' night out. We started the night out strong by eating at In-N-Out and then we went to see 'The Proposal'. The first thing Niel said when he saw this picture was, "You are all wearing red. Did you guys plan that?" The answer is no, we didn't plan to dress alike and secondly Nikki and I are wearing coral, not red.

Photobucket

We laughed so much during the movie. It has a good plot, good romance, good acting, and lots of good laughs. Overall a great movie except for a couple scenes...taking kids or your mother-in-law wouldn't be a good idea.

2 comments:

Whit said...

Haha! I saw it with my father-in-law! Imagine that! It was great except for those "couple parts." PS Glad I found your blog! You guys look like you're doing great! :)

Veronica Peterson said...

Darci- I had a really fun night! I thought it was funny how we were wearing similar color shirts and it wasn't even planned. I like the title,” Married chicks cutting loose.”