Saturday, April 4, 2009

A few things

1. We paid off our Lexus. WA-HOO!! Now both of our cars are paid off!

2. I won the Thank you card drawing at work again! I got a $25 gift card to Target and I already put it to good use by buying Twilight. We also bought Niel a scale because he wants to get in shape:)

3. My sister Jennifer had her baby last night! I am so excited for her but wish I could be there SO bad.

4. I've been working some overtime lately, got paid yesterday and liked the look of the check. I decided Niel and I deserved a nice dinner out. We went to eat at Cheesecake Factory and I tried their new caramel chicken. Then we went shopping at the Galleria mall.

5. Niel started his Pediatrics rotation, which has been a challenge. He is annoyed by how many parents bring their kids in for colds and other unnecessary visits. This is especially annoying since most patients are on medical and have no co-payment so they don't mind wasting the clinics time with frivolous office visits. Another reason why California is on the verge of bankruptcy.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Mmmm, that Cheesecake Factory dish sounds tasty. Glad you guys got a fun night out! Sometimes it is so nice to get out and have a nice dinner.

Great job on youth conference. I am sure that both of you serve as such an inspiration for the youth there in your area.