Monday, April 27, 2009

Zefron

I convinced Niel to take me to "17 Again" with Zac Efron on Friday night. Poor guy. But don't feel that bad for him. I go with him to see all of the guy movies he wants to see and unfortunately there are a bunch of those coming out this summer. He has been talking about Origin of Wolverine, Transformers, and some others. I don't make him watch chick movies that often so I figured I had some leverage in this decision. Here is the funny part...as we were walking into the movie theatre we saw some friends who we go to church with. We talked to them briefly and then they asked which movie we were seeing. We replied sheepishly, "ummm 17 again." They thought it was SO funny that Niel had agreed to go with me. Of course they had fun giving Niel a hard time.

Anyways, I really liked the movie. It's surprisingly funny AND Zac Efron did a good job:) Ahem. Niel decided it's funny to call him "Zefron". He said to me after the movie, "You are totally crushing on Zefron!"

We topped off the night with some In-N-Out for dinner. I haven't ever mentioned how much I like In-N-Out and I think it needs to be addressed. It is right up there with Costa Vida. I told Niel the other night that we need to live where there is an In-N-Out. The funny thing is that the first burger or two I tried I thought to myself, "What is the big deal? This doesn't taste much different than other burgers." Well, I was wrong...now I am hooked.

4 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

That movie looks cute. I definitely don't think Mike would be up for going either.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Your a good man Niel! I've been dragged to my fair share of chick flicks as well--all of which I am too embarrassed to mention in a public forum like this--
Remember.....
Happy wife Happy life!!

Abby said...

I am the exact same way with in-n-out. Love it now, but at first I didn't really get it.

I saw 17 again with some girls last week--it was good and cheesy and funny. Matt calls Zac Efron "F-Ron". I call him Zac, of course:)

Paige said...

Ok I think our friendship might have to be over with the whole "Costa Vida" blasphemy. Maybe you don't have swine flu, just MAD COW disease!